Cooling Radiator Additive

Nano MAXX is a revolutionary product based on Nano Technology developed as an extra coolant radiator formula containing 100% natural mineral nano-sized particles. When combustion occurs within the engine cylinder, typically 70-75% of fuel is transformed into kinetic energy and leaving 30-25%, the excess becomes harmful exhaust emissions and are released into the air.

With Nano MAXX applied into the radiator, it will generate a positive anode (+) on the surface of the water adjacent to the engine combustion chamber. Positive anodes (+) mixed with hydrogen & carbon helps bind the fuel through an electromagnetic induction infrared remote to enhance combustion, producing good gases that is safe and environmentally friendly while maintain the ideal radiator temperature.

  • Fuel savings of 8% up to 30%
  • Prevents smoke belching
  • Reduces engine noise 10 – 25%
  • Increases engine power 10-30%
  • Guarantees NO side effects
  • Safe for all types of radiators
  • Provides anti-bacterial and air purifying effect

Application:

Each sachet of Nano Maxx will last up to 18 months and is recommended to top up every 12th month or after each radiator coolant flush or cleaning whichever earlier.